Friday 11 September 2015

DAY 1 #40daysofyou: #Wealth


I never believed that I was worthy of being wealthy. Wealthy in love, wealthy in happiness, wealthy in my spirituality, wealthy in what I do, and even wealthy in monetary value.

That was then... I now know and understand that although I come from a little, I was being prepared for alot!

I command and demand that The Universe conspires with me to be wealthy, ALL THE TIME.

#IAm

My #Wealth #Affirmation: I spend love and money under direct inspiration wisely and fearlessly, knowing my supply is endless and immediate.

#CoachedByCoco #CoachedToExcellence #MindShifter #MindChanger #40daysofyou #Joinmynetwork #PhenomenallyWired #PositivelyWired #Personalmastery #coaching #wealth #happiness #love #spirituality

No comments:

Post a Comment