Thursday 17 September 2015

DAY 4,5,6,7 #40daysofyou : #Rest

Day 4,5,6,7 #40daysofyou : #Rest

This is almost unheard of to me. I work myself to the point that my body just doesn't allow me to do anymore until I am well rested. I have opted to work on this stretch until such time I could manage it better. I'm ready to move on 😊🙏.

My mind, body & spirit forced me into #Rest mode, so I have been doing my best to do just that. Although, there is always something that comes up, I have realized that sometimes being selfish can actually be a selfless act.

So I am challenging myself to listen to the early signs, and to act on them. When I #Rest I heal.

My #Rest #Affirmation : I am well rested and my mind, body and spirit is well aligned.

#40daysofyou #CoachedByCoco #CoachedToExcellence #MindShifter #MindChanger #PositivelyWired #PhenomenallyWired

No comments:

Post a Comment