Sunday 13 September 2015

Day 3 #40daysofyou : #confidence

DAY 3 #40DaysOfYou : #confidence

What is self confidence? I never truly understood what this meant. I was so easily "broken", so how could I have been confident?

Fortunately, as I grew, I realized that I was really being bent and shaped instead of being broken. My experiences were moulding me to be the best me.

For me, self confidence is nothing but self assuredness in one’s behavior, abilities, and so on.
It is the belief of believing in myself, to believe that I am able to accomplish what I sets out to do, to overcome obstacles and challenges.

Our perception of ourselves has an enormous impact on how others perceive us. Also, the more self confidence we have, the more likely we are to succeed.

There are certain other things that one can do to improve one’s self confidence. Like dressing properly and having a good posture. walk energetically, and holding my head high. Compliment others. By looking for the best in others, I bring out the best in myself.

Think good of others. Remember, your thoughts are radiated outwards and that is how others perceive you.

Develop an attitude of gratitude. Be grateful for all you have and thank in advance for everything you want.

I am challenging myself to exercise my mind, body and spirit regularly. To be fit and healthy. To be solution oriented.

My #confidence #Affirmation
:  My personality exudes confidence. I am bold and outgoing.

#CoachedByCoco #CoachedToExcellence #MindShifter #MindChanger #40daysofyou #Joinmynetwork #PhenomenallyWired #PositivelyWired #Personalmastery #coaching #confidence #mind #body #spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment